Once the dominant species of Tyria, the Humans have not fared well in the last few years. Their kingdoms, once spanning the entire continent, lie in ruins, leaving only Kryta. As the previous threats waned, an even more deadly one, that of the Elder Dragons, has threatened the very existence of the human race.
? In-game description
During character creation, a player can customize a human's physical appearance and answer three race specific biography questions which affect their personal story:
- The social status the character was raised as.
- What one of their biggest regrets is.
- Which of the Six Gods they are blessed by.
Balthazar: The god of war, fire, and challenge.
Dwayna: Goddess of healing, air, and life.
Grenth: God of darkness, ice, and death.
Kormir: Goddess of order, spirit, and truth.
Lyssa: Dual-faced goddess of beauty, water, and illusion.
Melandru: Goddess of nature, earth, and growth.
Selecting a Human character will start players off in the tutorial In Snaff's Footsteps where players defend against the attacking centaurs.
Be the first to submit a screenshot for this page!
- Add your commentAdd your comment
- Submit a screenshotSubmit a screenshot
- Suggest a videoSuggest a video
- Submit dataSubmit data
Simply type the URL of the video in the form below.
- Only YouTube videos are supported at this time.
You are not signed in. Please sign in to suggest a video.
Certain data may be submitted for approval here.
- Nothing to do here (yet)!